The Association of "Children of the Holocaust" in Poland
supports our social services and educational program.
- Joods Humanitair Fonds grants our educational program.
- Jewish Religious Community in Warsaw helps our "Righteous" and supports our psychotherapy program.
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the USA and the Polish Consulate in Washington, DC helped to organize the visit of students of our educational program in New York and Washington in 2003 and 2004.
- Damian Medical Center provides medical care to our members.
- R├│┼╝a Luksemburg Foundation - Polish Branch - supports our editorial activities.
- Irena Bellert and her son, Andrzej Findeisen supported our educational program.
- Julian and Fay Bussgang voluntarily translated into English the first two volumes of our memoirs: The Last Eyewitnesses: Children of the Holocaust Speak (Northwestern Univ. Press) and popularized our books in the USA.
- Norman Conard from the USA continually supports our fund for the Righteous Among the Nations.
- Miriam and Fred Ferber from the USA supported trips to the USA for the students of our educational program.
- Ursula and Urlich Fox from Germany organized trip to Germany for students of our of our educational program.
- Mark Galler from Canada supports our fund for the Righteous Among the Nations.
- Aleksander Goldberg and Sigmund A. Rolat from Oxford Group Polska, Co. support our administrative budget.
- Ben Helfgott from Great Britain supports our educational program and our annual meetings.
- Ma┼égorzata Koraszewska from Poland and Sara Lawson from Great Britain translate our documentation into English.
- Henrietta Kretz from Belgium hosted a┬ágroup of winners of the educational program.
- Mila Mesner from Canada contributes to our fund for the "Righteous".
- El┼╝bieta Mundlak-Zborowska and her husband, Eli Zborowski helped us secure support from the Claims Conference.
- Rabbi Michael Schudrich from Poland helps us solve many practical problems.
- Stefania Seltzer from the USA our guide and supporter in difficult affairs.
- Renata Skotnicka-Zajdman from Canada offers unfailing support and help for our troubles.
- Daniela Steinmetz from Israel supported our educational programs.
- Go┼éda Tencer from Warsaw helps us with her always open heart, office, and funds.
- Amalia Mesner from Canada continually supports our fund for the Righteous.
- Lily Perski from USA supported visit of students to USA.
- Hanna Rozenzweig from Canada increased our budget for the Righteous.
- Ira Mitzner from USA supported our educational program.
All mentioned by name and not mentioned by name Toda Raba!